Epson Error Utility setup error 1131
We all know that Epson printers are one of the best printing machines available in the market. But sometimes, users start to receive an Epson printer utility setup error 1131 on it. Generally, it happens when you configure the system files incorrectly or wrongly on your computer. If you see the 1131 error on your Epson printer. Then, you should fix it as soon as possible. Because a little delay in resolving the Epson printer 1131 error could crash down your system, Wipeout all your important data and fail the functioning of your Epson printer hardware. This error most often occurs in the systems that have critical errors related to their windows operating system. For example, Corrupted data, broken data, Many important configuration systems file missing.
Causes of Epson printer 1131 error
Let’s talk about a few major reasons responsible for the Epson printer driver error 1131. We have explained all the causes and their solutions in a detailed manner below to help you in fixing this error.
- Installation or configuration issues of system files in both your Epson printer & computer system.
- Many times the operating system of a user’s computer is not compatible with the Epson printers. That is why it shows you the 1131 error on your computer screen.
- If you don’t configure or install printer drivers and their related components properly, Then, it could harm your computer’s operating system files.
- Presence of viruses and malware, trojans could easily corrupt all the system files related to your computer and Epson printer along with their driver files.
Also Read: Epson Printer Error state
Fixing the Epson printer 1131 error?
Update Epson printer drivers
- Visit the Control panel of your windows computer by clicking on the “Start” menu located at the bottom of its screen.
- You will see the “Device Manager” option there in the list of all system settings.
- Now, you will need to Double-click on it to launch the “Device Manager” window on your computer.
- Immediately right-click on your Epson printer device when you see it.
- There, you will get the option for “Updating the Epson printer drivers”.
- Now, wait for a while until your Epson printer’s drivers are completely updated.
Update your Windows Operating system to the latest security update
- Turn on your Windows computer.
- Press the start button to select and open the “Control panel” of your computer.
- There, you will see the “Windows Update” option in the list, click on it.
- After that, you will be required to click on the “System & Security” choice available there.
- When you do this, It will automatically start the “update” process on your Windows computer.
Configure your printer Again
We advise you to install your Epson printer all over again to remove the Epson printer 1131 error. Because sometimes, your printer does not configure correctly & adequately. So, doing this will solve the issue for you.
- Search for the most recent version of internet explorer available online and install it on your Windows computer.
- Check the system files of your Windows operating system and check if any of them needs repair. Repair the files if you see any files requiring repairs and replacements.
- You can also search for the latest updates available for your computer as well as your printer for fixing the Epson printer utility setup 1131 error.
These simple Epson troubleshooting steps will completely fix the 1131 error on your Epson printer. If these methods do not help you. Then, you can opt for Epson customer support for getting the best solutions in no time with complete customer satisfaction.
Also read about: Epson scan cannot communicate with Epson scanner