How to Reset Epson Printer?
Factory Resetting your Epson printer device simply restores your Epson printer back to default factory settings. You should not use it as a primary troubleshooting step whenever you face any kind of problem with your Epson printer. But, you should consider it the last troubleshooting step, when nothing fixes that problem. Now We are going to mention a few useful steps for you which will teach you how to reset your Epson printer and troubleshoot the related issues within just 5 minutes, You can also use these below-mentioned steps to set up an Epson printer on a newly configured network.
Factory Reset Epson Printer
- Firstly, simply Turn your Epson printer device off.
- Now, find the reset button on the back of your Epson printer near the ethernet port.
- Press and hold your Epson printer’s reset button for a few seconds.
- Now, you will have to turn your Epson printer on while holding its reset button.
- Lastly, You will need to wait till your Epson printer prints a message which indicates that your “Epson printer device is resetting.”
- That is how you can Factory reset your Epson printer using a few simple steps.
Restoring Your Epson printer to the default settings is easy and the steps we have mentioned above will help you do it. Follow these steps to reset your Epson printer, if you are not able to do it from these steps then you can raise your concerns or queries with us. You can talk to our experts via our chat option or arrange a callback. Our technical experts will not only guide you in resetting your Epson printer, but they will also help you do all the processes if required.
Why should we reset the Epson printer?
Generally, we don’t have to reset our Epson printers very often. But, we need to reset our Epson printers in some special situations only when none of the fixes work.
We are always there for you. Whenever you need our help just talk to us and we are there to fix all kinds of issues associated with your Epson printer devices.