Epson Printer Troubleshooting
Epson contributes to being one of the well-renowned printer brands which stand second to none in producing print outs of supreme quality. Printers function and run & operate on the electric power & wifi internet signals. That is why they are more prone to face many types of printing issues. These issues can be fixed through the easy Epson printer troubleshooting methods. We have shown a few troubleshooting methods below that you can use to fix specific issues on your Epson printer.
Printer is not turning on
If you suddenly find that your Printer is not turning on, Then, you need to go through the below- mentioned steps to troubleshoot this issue on your Epson printer:
- Firstly, you require to unplug the AC cable of your Epson printer from the power source & hold your Printer’s power button for about 5 seconds.
- Now, you should keep your Epson Printer’s button pressed.
- After that, you are required to insert its AC cable into the wall socket.
- Again, you require to turn the Printer on.
- Now, it is necessary for you to release your Printer’s button after you see its indicator light flashing.
- In case if your Printer is not turning on, Then, you should remove the power cable from it and restart it to fix the issue.
- In this specific step, you need to tap on your Epson Printer’s power button firmly. There are chances that it could get stuck at times.
- It would be best if you refrain from using the surge protector for powering on your Epson Printer.
- Here, it is necessary for you to use another working power cable to check whether the primary one is damaged or working.
Another important topic: Epson Connect Printer setup
Epson Paper Jam
If you are encountering any issue in which your “Epson printer keeps saying paper jam” issue. Then, it is recommended for you to follow the Epson printer troubleshooting tips mentioned below:
- At first, it is necessary for you to turn the computer off.
- Now, You need to tap on the button on your Epson printer that shows you the “paper” icon for removing the paper, that has been jammed into it
- In this specific step, you require lifting the lid off and pull out the paper stuck inside the Epson Printer.
- Again, you have to check for the smaller pieces of paper inside your Epson printer and remove them.
- Now, You should make sure to enter the paper straightly & correctly into the feeder of your Epson Printer.
- Also, we always advise Epson printer users to always keep our Printing device on the flat surface perfectly.
- Users should not use wrinkled or creased paper for printing.
Epson Printer won’t connect to WiFi
If you suddenly find that your Epson Printer is not getting connected to WiFi, Then, it is a pre-requisite for you to opt for the below-mentioned Epson printer troubleshooting tips:
- In the beginning, you need to monitor the signal strength of your router on different devices.
- Now, you have to keep your Epson Printer in the network range of your wifi router.
- Here, you are required to remove the cordless phones and microwave devices, that come in the way of your Epson Printer.
- In this specific step, you need to specifically visit your router’s account on your computer, and after that, you have to disable the different types of access restrictions.
- Now, you need to add and register the MAC address of your Epson printer on your router’s account.
- After this, you have to find the MAC address of your Epson Printer within the Network Status Sheet.
- You have to check if you have typed the correct password of your wifi router.
- In case, you find that your wifi network is not showcased on the list correctly, Then, it is essential for you to manually type the network’s name for troubleshooting the wifi connectivity issues from your Epson printer.
Also Read: Epson printer not printing
Epson XP410 Troubleshooting
Here are some steps, associated with the Troubleshooting of Epson xp410 printers: If your Epson xp410 printer is unable to recognize its cartridges. Then, Here are some troubleshooting steps that could be beneficial for you in resolving it.
Epson Printer won’t recognize the ink cartridge
If you find your Epson Printer is unable to recognize its ink cartridge, Then, you should make sure to follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting tips:
- At first, find out, which cartridge is not recognized by your Epson printer.
- Your ink cartridge should be compatible with your Epson printing device.
- Never forget to pull out the yellow tape from your printer’s ink cartridge so that ink could spill out the ink properly from it.
- Just after that, you need to insert the ink cartridge back down to the ink cartridge holder.
- Use a clean & damp cloth to clean up the chip you see before your Epson printer’s ink cartridge.
- Clean up the ink cartridge holder if you see any ink froze on it & remove everything that is preventing the ink cartridge from spilling out the ink.
- Don’t forget to insert the ink cartridges into the correct ink cartridge holders after verifying their colors.
- In case you see the errors popping up on your Epson printer. Then, you should make sure to remove every cartridge & turn the Printer off.
- After that, You should switch your Epson Printer on and install the specific or not recognized ink cartridge in this step.
- Here, you should pull down the Printer’s lid & push the Printer’s Ink button to troubleshoot the Epson printer cartridge issue.
- In the last step, you should try to load the different cartridges and check if the Epson printer cartridge error is resolved.
Also Read: Epson printer is offline
Epson XP 440 Troubleshooting
After prolonged use, Epson printers might end up losing their efficiency. Owing to this, the Epson printers start to encounter different kinds of problems, such as ink-related issues, paper jams, and connectivity issues. Here are some of the Epson printer troubleshooting steps that you need to follow to solve these issues.
Epson printer Recovery Mode
Have you ever seen your Epson Printer stuck in Recovery Mode? Well, you don’t have to worry about this anymore. Execute the below-mentioned steps to recover your Epson Printer from the recovery mode:
When your Epson printer stuck in recovery mode, It starts to show you a pop-up on its screen.
- Now, you need to tap on the link you see in the “Epson firmware updater” box on your computer window.
- Once you tap on that link, You will be directed to the tool page.
- Here, you will need to run an executable file there.
- After that, you will need to follow all the steps, as per the given directions.
- Hence, you have successfully fixed the “Epson printer recovery mode” issue.
Manually download the firmware recovery tool
If you don’t see any Epson firmware updater recovery pop-up appear. Then, you can simply go to “Epson’s official website” and search for the “Firmware recovery tool” there. Once you see it, Then follow the instructions below.
- Firstly, You should quickly download the “Firmware Recovery Tool” file.
- After that, you will need to run this “Firmware recovery tool” file and follow all the instructions given by this tool to troubleshoot this issue and update the firmware of your Epson printer.
Restart your printer
You can simply recover your Epson printer from the recovery mode. Check out the below mentioned Epson printer troubleshooting tips.
- Firstly, Disconnect all the wires, cables, and devices connected with your Epson printer.
- Second, Go to the control panel of your computer & disable your Epson printer.
- Turn it on after waiting for at least 10-12 seconds.
Epson ET-2650 Troubleshooting
If you are wondering how to go for Epson et-2650 Troubleshooting. Then you should adhere to the below- mentioned steps:
- You should first switch your Epson Printer off.
- Now, pull its power cord out for almost five minutes.
- After that, you need to turn the Printer on. In case you see it not working. Then, you are required to move to the next step.
- Here, you should check whether the cartridge is directed to the right from the left freely.
- After this, you should run the desktop computer in the Safe Mode after which you need to monitor whether any error is persisting.
- During this step, you need to ensure that your Epson scanner’s unit’s lid is closed tightly without any obstructions.
- Now, go to the cartridge loading area after which you should ensure to clean the Printer’s ink collection cup.
- Next to this, you should ensure that dust is not blocking the sensors, present in the paper path.
- You need to ensure that the CD tray of your Epson printer is present in the storage position.
If you see that none of those above-mentioned troubleshooting steps working. Then, you can reach out to our technical support team. We have a team of well-skilled people who have several years of experience in offering the best in class printing troubleshooting solutions. We are available round the clock to resolve any query, related to Epson printer troubleshooting. You can reach out to us through our toll-free customer support number and live chat option given above.
You may also read out: Epson printer error code 0x97