Epson Printer Error state
Have you ever encountered an error state on your Epson printer while printing through it? If not, then we want to let you know that sometimes, printer users get this error message on their computer system’s screen. It states that your Epson printer is in Error State problem. It is a common problem; one might witness owing to the issues in the hardware of the printer and software upgrades. Today we will tell you about how you can solve the Epson printer error state issue for error-free printing through the steps mentioned below.
Reasons behind Error state problem on your Epson printer
Here is a list of the reasons behind the Epson printer in error state problem :
- Connectivity problems between computer and printer
Sometimes, Epson printer users encounter connectivity problems due to weak internet connectivity. For example, if you have not placed your printer in the wi-fi network’s signal range or if any object is blocking the internet signals from reaching to the printer might be the cause of weak wifi connectivity & error state issue on Epson printers.
- Problems in printer software installation
Sometimes, When the software or drivers of your Epson printer are not installed properly. Then, It starts to give you the Error state issue.
- The printer is not receiving the desired power supply.
On the other hand, many times your Epson printer does not receive a sufficient or proper power supply from the power source. That is why it starts to give you the printer in an error state issue.
- Corrupt printer drivers
Drivers are the set of software that make your Epson printer work & print. You have to regularly update them to their latest version for the smooth functioning of your Epson printer. If you don’t update your printer drivers, they get corrupt and stop working. On the other hand, virus infection and third party applications also corrupt your printer drivers and your Epson printer reaches the error state.
How to fix Epson printer Error state issue?
Various software, hardware issues could be responsible for the error state issue on your Epson printer. This issue also occurs due to the presence of obsolete printing errors. If you are looking for some ideal solutions to the problem, you should make sure to follow the below-mentioned steps:
Fix hardware problems
If you are looking for an ideal option to say bye to the hardware issues on your Epson printer device, then, you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
- In the first step, you should make sure that your printer’s power cord is appropriately connected to the power source.
- Now, check if the USB cable has been attached to the printer correctly. If you notice any specific cable connection problem, then, connect any other USB cable to your printer.
- If you have a wifi printer, then, you have to make sure that your Epson printer has been appropriately connected to the wireless network.
- Now, try to print a blank page to check if the issue has been resolved.
Check the connectivity of your printer
It is important to check the connectivity of your Epson printer to fix the error state issue. Always make sure that the connection between your computer and the Epson printer is functioning properly. For doing this, we recommend you to use a separate USB port to check whether the devices are correctly connected. Here is a list of the steps you need to follow to fix the issue:
- In the beginning, you need to turn off the printer and look for the paper jam.
- Now, you have to close all the trays properly.
- As you come across the paper jam issue, you should make sure to clear the same slowly.
- Now, check if there is a low link on the printer. If you find low ink on your Epson printer, then, refill it.
- In this step, Switch the printer’s WiFi network and try to connect it with the other wifi network to check if it solves the Epson printer error state issue.
Check jammed papers in the printer
At times, you might find that the Epson printer is in an error state due to jammed papers. In this case, it is recommended to disassemble the computer to clean the jammed documents. To resolve this, you should make sure to use a cloth piece and a brush, after which you should wipe it. This problem helps remove all the papers from the system. Once the cleaning is completed, you should incorporate the papers for printing into the printing tray, after which you should try to take a print.
Use the Windows Troubleshooter
You can use a troubleshooter to fix the Epson printer error problem.
- Search for the “Devices and Printers” section from your computer’s start menu.
- There, You will see all the devices connected to your computer, according to their categories.
- Search for your Epson printer.
- Now, right-click on your Epson printer device icon.
- In the drop-down menu, you will see the “Troubleshoot” option.
- Click on the “Troubleshoot” option to find & troubleshoot your Epson printer and its related issues.
Install your Epson printer properly
The windows computer identifies the printer device automatically. Always press on the “Continue” option to start the Epson printer installation process. After that, you will have to follow the instructions on your computer screen start and complete your Epson printer installation & solve the Error state issue on your Epson printer.
Reboot the computer & printer
- In the beginning, you have to stop all the printing tasks that are currently active.
- After that, you have to shut down your computer & Epson printer.
- Next to this, You have to power on your Epson printer & computer. Most of the time, restarting the printing machines and computer removes all the errors from your printer.
Update the drivers of your Epson printer
If you have not been capable of getting rid of the error state problem until now, then, you should update its drivers. You can download or update your Epson printer drivers by visiting the official website of Epson.
The Solutions given above will surely fix the Epson printer error state problem for you. However, if you have not been able to get rid of the issue till now, it is recommended to reach out to our technical support team. They work round the clock to provide you the troubleshooting of all your printer related problems in no time with full customer satisfaction.
You may also read Connect Epson Printer to Mac
You can also read about Epson printer 1131 error